« Home | †‡ †Journal Entry #01 :: The Blogs‡ ­†Date & Tim... » | †050406 ~ Post# 0‡†Testing...Testing...?‡Ok, this ... » 

Saturday, May 06, 2006 

†‡

†Journal Entry #02 :: Holy Monday‡

­†Date & Time: 041006, Monday, 6:46am‡

†Weather: It’s cold and cloudy outside…‡

†‡

Suilan, Mellonamin!

The sky turned briefly yellow when I woke up, yet right now all I could see is gray. It’s a miracle that I woke up early since I practically just slept about three hours ago since Dungeon Siege II is a very addicting game, yet I feel like I’ve slept the whole night. I like it…this feeling of lightness.

Well, I lied down in bed after I wrote that last sentence, and it’s now 12:04 in the afternoon ~_~ Grace (My Bestfriend) is texting me. That happens only once in a millennia, and guess what? She told me she’ coming here. Yup, miracles do happen. I don’t want to get my hopes up though… Anywayz, I’m getting a bit hungry, so I’ll make this short.

Maybe it’s because of the two novels I’m reading (Robert Jordan’s Crossroads of Twilight & James Clavell’s Shogun), or the music I’m listening to (Tomoko Tane’s Broken Wings) but right now, I’m feeling inspired. Or maybe it’s just that Grace is going be here this after noon. In any case, I just finished my DeviantID (Not the best looking one, I admit) a Forum Footer and are starting to work on coloring Julie Zhuo’s lineart. For those of you who’s wondering, I’m taking up Photoshop CS2 Coloring as a new hobby. ~_~ Look at my Deviant Homepage, and you’d see my first endeavor in the field...“Chibi Cloud”. I wish our tablet works though...Its quite hard to draw using a mouse.

Anyhow, the girls arrived sometime after 3 pm, and Samuel arrived sometime after 4 pm. Grace brought a copy of her debut in VCD, so I copied it before we went on to watch the video. It was crappy. They went home at about 5:30 pm, and me my bro went with them since Pat wanted to buy some DVDs.

We bought the DVD Anime Collection that contained Ark (A nicely rendered animation-type movie), Spawn, Kaena, Immortal, Animatrix, DragonBlade, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, Final Fantasy X-2 Preview and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. That’s a lot of movies packed in one DVD, so the resolution is a bit low. Pat bought two Naruto DVDs, and one of them didn’t work while the other’s slugish. His luck isn’t as good as mine, it seems.

Note to self: Write the journals before you go to sleep, not after you wake up.

About me

  • I'm Erik Gaius,aka [ K i r E ]
  • From Calamba City, Philippines
  • I'm one of the few Official Dungeon Masters here in the Phillipines. Aside from Pen & Paper RPGs, I also enjoy playing Ragnarok Online, watching Anime, writing Short Stories and Programming...
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates