« Home | †‡ †Journal Entry #04 :: Holy Orders (Be Just or ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #03 :: Holy Tuesday‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #02 :: Holy Monday‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #01 :: The Blogs‡ ­†Date & Tim... » | †050406 ~ Post# 0‡†Testing...Testing...?‡Ok, this ... » 

Saturday, May 06, 2006 

†‡

†Journal Entry #05 :: Lost Heaven‡

­†Date & Time: 041306, Thursday, 7:23pm‡

†Weather: A normal summer day…I think…‡

†‡

Suilan, Mellonamin!

L’Arc~En~Ciel’s Lost Heaven sure is a refreshing song when all I’ve heard since waking up (4:00 in the afternoon) are heavy metal songs such as Eric Johnson’s Cliffs of Dover and MOVE’s Dogfight. Oh, and its Maundy Thursday. Just a thought though, what’s Maundy?

So, what happened this afternoon…Well, first off, I didn’t eat lunch, so I’m really hungry, and I need food in my stomach since it feels like it’s burning. I guess this is what you get if all you’ve drunk for a whole week was sodas and iced teas. Anyways, PLDT finally gave us a phoneline that actually works, but I think their DSL services would take another week or so. So much for the ’48 hours after paying your installation fee’ thingy, eh? It has been 912 hours and counting!

Also, I want one of the gadgets below. Dream on, eh?

†Teknologos‡

†Yup, Dream on…‡

















FUJITSU LIFEBOOK P1510

Laptop, PDA, Tablet PC. What happens when you combine these three? A pile of scrap metal I guess, but anyways, the Fujitsu Lifebook P1510 takes the best of what those three gadgets have and boil down to a small tablet PC-like machine with the touch screen of a PDA and the OS of a laptop PC.

It has a small body, just 23cm by 16cm, and weighs only 1kg. It doesn’t have the best graphics or sounds in terms of gaming, but its ultra portability more than makes up for it. It uses Windows XP Home instead of Windows Tablet Edition, and thus more compatible with the software released today. Throw in an 8.9” Touch-screen w/ 1024x600px Capabilities, and the Lifebook’s perfect for work and for play.

About me

  • I'm Erik Gaius,aka [ K i r E ]
  • From Calamba City, Philippines
  • I'm one of the few Official Dungeon Masters here in the Phillipines. Aside from Pen & Paper RPGs, I also enjoy playing Ragnarok Online, watching Anime, writing Short Stories and Programming...
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates