« Home | †‡ †Journal Entry #05 :: Lost Heaven‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #04 :: Holy Orders (Be Just or ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #03 :: Holy Tuesday‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #02 :: Holy Monday‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #01 :: The Blogs‡ ­†Date & Tim... » | †050406 ~ Post# 0‡†Testing...Testing...?‡Ok, this ... » 

Saturday, May 06, 2006 

†‡

†Journal Entry #06 :: Summer Class‡

­†Date & Time: 041706, Monday, 9:46pm‡

†Weather: Another boring day…‡

†‡

Suilan, Mellonamin!

It seems that the PE04 class only garnered a grand total of 3 (yes, three) students, so the probability of the section being dissolved was as huge as a boss in Dungeon Siege II. Justine still avoids me like I have anthrax, so I can’t even get close to her and tell her I’m sorry. Also, we hanged out with Ate Beth in Mary’s Canteen almost the whole day since none of my teachers showed up, a typical first-day-in-school experience in Letran.

Aside from that, I guess I’m still pissed because PLDT said that we have to wait another month-er, week until we get our DSL connection. And since the supposed 48-hour wait became almost two months, I guess we’ll have a DSL connection sometime next year.

^$%@^*&%^$@$#^*&^*

I hate this.