« Home | †‡ †Journal Entry #06 :: Summer Class‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #05 :: Lost Heaven‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #04 :: Holy Orders (Be Just or ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #03 :: Holy Tuesday‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #02 :: Holy Monday‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #01 :: The Blogs‡ ­†Date & Tim... » | †050406 ~ Post# 0‡†Testing...Testing...?‡Ok, this ... » 

Saturday, May 06, 2006 

†‡

†Journal Entry #08 :: Start of the Second Week‡

­†Date & Time: 042406, Monday, 8:11pm‡

†Weather: Sunny, Hot, and a bit too cold during the night…‡

†‡

Suilan, Mellonamin…

RRRWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!
*turns all green and grows huge muscles*

Ok. *looks around* No one saw that. There are a lot of things that happened today. A LOT of things, and most of those are unplanned. First things first, PLDT sucks. Enough of the whining then. DBMS sucks. Rizal sucks. No, not the hero, the subject. And worst of all, Aubrey (My childhood friend who’s in love with JM) also…well, she’s not exactly her normal self.

DBMS: Mr. Rivera told me that I already messed up my prelim quizzes, so I have work double for the next few weeks. Also, we were asked to group up for the finals reporting. And I got stuck with a bunch of sycophants who wouldn’t know stupidity if it bit them on the nose. We were asked to have a client before 1:00pm, so we went to find one on one of the guy’s car. An hour later, we’re nowhere safe (A dry and barren place than I didn’t know even existed somewhere in Canlubang) and the guy beside the driver (who was relatively safe) like to pull the wheel and the hand brakes whenever the driver looks at him the wrong way. Luckily, the car broke down when were in Los Banos, so we have to commute home.

Rizal: We won’t be meeting during Fridays, but we’d have to submit our duty schedule on the Rizal Shrine. Also, Mrs. Recillo left us to create a particularly hard essay, which ended up in my redoing of the Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz synopsis. *sigh*

We ended in my house sometime near 5:30pm, everyone except Edwin present, oh, and with Aubrey in tow…

Aubrey: I have no idea. I’d better speak with her tomorrow though; I don’t think she’s still sane…