« Home | †‡ †Journal Entry #08 :: Start of the Second Week... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #06 :: Summer Class‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #05 :: Lost Heaven‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #04 :: Holy Orders (Be Just or ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #03 :: Holy Tuesday‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #02 :: Holy Monday‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #01 :: The Blogs‡ ­†Date & Tim... » | †050406 ~ Post# 0‡†Testing...Testing...?‡Ok, this ... » 

Saturday, May 06, 2006 

†Journal Entry #09 :: Shit Happens‡

­†Date & Time: 042606, Wednesday, 11:34pm‡

†Weather: A normal dusty, sunny day‡

†‡

Suilan, Mellonamin…

I was wondering if the unpublished journals I’m writing are still intact, so I checked it out and guess what? Number 7 is missing. I guess I accidentally overwrote the Journal when used it as my template for number 8. *sigh* I guess I’ll try to reiterate its contents here…

So, if you scanned the last post, you can probably guess that my first week at school was a disaster. I got three weeks worth of absences already, and I missed three quizzes between my two subjects before Thursday. It was blessing that there’s no classes during Friday, so I didn’t have to drop a subject during the first week. There, that’s the gist of what I wrote in #7, and I’ve also recreated the sub-blog below.

Now, back to the present – to my surprise, Letran implemented a prelim period during this summer, so the prelim exams are going to start next week. My DBMS class also needs a written report to be passed 5pm tomorrow, so let’s all pray for the best.


†To Read, Write and Listen‡

†Short, Simple, and Too Damn True‡

I received the following text message (SMS) from my beloved Best friend Grace on exactly 9:55am, 041006

I’ve realized that life is indeed full of contradictions.

Sometimes it’s crazy to be sane,
you need to fall to fly,
and People suffer because you care…

You have to unlearn to know the lesson,
you have to give up because you are strong,
and you have to be wrong to make things right…

Nonetheless, life’s complexities are also life’s source of beauty.

We should cry to laugh again,
fall apart to be whole again,
and get hurt to love again…

Read the title. It’s all there…