« Home | †‡ †Journal Entry #09 :: Shit Happens‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #08 :: Start of the Second Week... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #06 :: Summer Class‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #05 :: Lost Heaven‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #04 :: Holy Orders (Be Just or ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #03 :: Holy Tuesday‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #02 :: Holy Monday‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #01 :: The Blogs‡ ­†Date & Tim... » | †050406 ~ Post# 0‡†Testing...Testing...?‡Ok, this ... » 

Saturday, May 06, 2006 

†Journal Entry #10 :: sCrap Book‡

­†Date & Time: 043006, Sunday, 7:25pm‡

†Weather: A cool summer night‡

†‡


Suilan, Mellonamin!

We’ve had absolutely zero quizzes in Rizal while I’ve received nothing but zero in my quizzes in DBMS. This only means that my entire Prelim Grade rests on this sCrap Book I’m making about the Conditions of the World during the 19th Century and my ability to cope up with the long grueling photocopies of a book provided to us by my DBMS professor. *sigh* this sucks.

Anyways, I’ve just copied my schedule-to-be next semester, and it doesn’t look sane. I’ve got a lot of subjects in the afternoon and very few in the morning…I’d rather have it the other around. Also, I can’t see any way to advance any of my subjects yet, so I’m in a bit of a pickle.


†Gathering the Magic‡

†Post-Dissension Decklist

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands

8 [RAV] Mountain (2)
6 [RAV] Island (2)
3 [RAV] Forest (4)
2 [GP] Izzet Boilerworks
1 [CHK] Minamo, School at Water's Edge


// Creatures

2 [CHK] Keiga, the Tide Star
2 [DIS] Simic Sky Swallower
4 [SOK] Rushing-Tide Zubera


// Spells

4 [9E] Annex
4 [9E] Wildfire
4 [9E] Mana Leak
4 [9E] Pyroclasm
4 [CHK] Stone Rain
4 [GP] Izzet Signet
4 [DIS] Seal of Fire
3 [DIS] Simic Signet
2 [9E] Icy Manipulator

// Sideboard

SB: 4 [GP] Electrolyze
SB: 4 [9E] Naturalize
SB: 2 [RAV] Recollect
SB: 2 [9E] Creeping Mold
SB: 2 [SOK] Burning-Eye Zubera
SB: 1 [GP] Quicken

That’s it. My original Izzet Land D. became an URg Annex-Wildfire with the Simic Sky Swallower as a win condition. I’m trying out the Rushing-Tide Zubera as a Tiding with feet substitute, but I’m feeling that there’s other cards out there that would his job better.