« Home | †‡ †Journal Entry #10 :: sCrap Book‡ ­†Date & Ti... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #09 :: Shit Happens‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #08 :: Start of the Second Week... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #06 :: Summer Class‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #05 :: Lost Heaven‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #04 :: Holy Orders (Be Just or ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #03 :: Holy Tuesday‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #02 :: Holy Monday‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #01 :: The Blogs‡ ­†Date & Tim... » | †050406 ~ Post# 0‡†Testing...Testing...?‡Ok, this ... » 

Saturday, May 06, 2006 

†‡

†Journal Entry #11 :: PLDT myDSL‡

­†Date & Time: 050606, Saturday, 11:51pm‡

†Weather: A Cold and Relaxing Night‡

†‡

Suilan, Mellonamin!

At long last, I have published the 10 journals tht's gathering dust in my folders. So, It's a no brainer that I've finnaly got my wish to have a PLDT myDSL connection in the house. And guess what? After a four layers of security systems arrayed in my PC, an annoying spyware still got through. A very annoying SpyFalcon malware is on my PC right now, and I'm besseching a lot people in a lot of threads & forums about how to get rid of it... ~_~ *sigh*

Also, last week's prelim exams was a bit tough, but I think I'll get through it. Oh, and my Rizal Professor announced that we're going to have a field trip this coming friday.

That's about it. I'm too tired to add more, so see you tommorow. I'll complete this post then... -_- Nyt Nyt...