« Home | †‡ †Journal # 17 :: Weeky Happenings...‡ †Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal # 16 :: Jess wrote a book‡ †Date & T... » | †‡†Journal # 15 :: Calm...Before the storm...?‡†Da... » | †‡†Journal Entry # 14 :: The week that was‡†Weathe... » | †‡†A TRIBUTE TO MY MOM‡†Happy Mother's Day!‡†‡Only... » | †‡†A TRIBUTE TO MY DAD‡†Happy Birthday Daddy... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #13 :: Darned…‡ ­†Date & Time:... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #12 :: Reglogs.dll‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #11 :: PLDT myDSL‡ ­†Date & Ti... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #10 :: sCrap Book‡ ­†Date & Ti... » 

Thursday, June 15, 2006 

†‡
†Journal # 18 :: Falling...‡
†Date & Time: 15th of June, 2006; 3:14pm‡
†Weather: Hot in the morn, then a sudden cold downpour... T_T ‡
†‡

Suilan, Mellonamin!

Darn it, I really wish I can update the blogs more. I thought my obsession with RFOnline would be until I become a Knight, but look! Look here:














I'm a Knight already, I even went up to Level 31, but still, I keep buying Level Up Cards. *sigh* Anyways, it seems that everything is deciding to fall into their proper places... I just hope nothing breaks. Weird huh? I'm doing nothing, yet everything going fine... Firstly, My Summer Academics was overwhelming, but I got passing marks. Yes, passing marks. Next, Aubrey probably have a long list of things I promised I would do but did not (I honestly cannot!) and an even longer list of what to do to me when she sees me again, but when we saw each other yesterday...guess what? Nothing. Yes, she smiled at me like nothing's amiss, and I'm all dumbfounded. Also, Joy, the current chairman of KB[slash]GG (Kapisanan ng mga Babaeng // Galit kay Gaius) smiled at me on the first day of classes. It was a sign. She actually recognized my presence. Maybe she's stepping down from her charimanship...or maybe someone's stepping up. My mom and dad arrived from australia, and a lot things happened on their first week here. Money was stolen, as well as jewelry. Dad had a buisness going on an hour after he touched down on the phils. *sigh* Some events are good, some are bad, but most of the things in my life right now... is miraculously fine. The only one missing is...Rein.

†To Read, Write, and Listen‡
†Tattered, by:chubby-cheeks-10

He held your hand
And it's heaven for you;
Don't you know that
It is hell for me?

Everytime you laugh together,
My heart is crushed to pieces;
Everytime you smile at each other,
My angst-filled world becomes darker.

How I wish that I can stop this pain
From overwhelming me
But there's nothing I can do
Except to sit in a dark corner and hold my broken heart.

*Edited slightly*

†Elite-ranista Academe‡
†Summer and Beyond‡

As I mentioned, I passed both my subjects last summer. Here they are: Database Management System - 81% (Yes. 81. Even I had trouble believeing that...) & Buhay at Gawa ni Rizal - 80% (Worth it, a very fun subject coupled by a very interesting teacher). Also, I just finished enrolling yesterday, so I'll post my schedule in case you're curious:

Monday --
9:30 - 10:30 Sanaysay at Salaysayan sa Filipino
10:30 - 1:30 Digital Electronics
2:30 - 4:30 Internet w/ Web Page Development

Tuesday --
2:30 - 4:30 Structures of Programming Languages
4:30 - 6:00 World Literature

Wednesday --
9:30 - 10:30 Sanaysay at Salaysayan sa Filipino
11:00 - 12:30 Advanced Mathematics
1:30 - 2:30 Digital Electronics
4:00 - 7:00
Structures of Programming Languages

Thursday --
11:00 - 12:30 Advanced Mathematics
1:00 - 2:30 Computer Architecture
4:30 - 6:00 World Literature

Friday --
9:30 - 10:30
Sanaysay at Salaysayan sa Filipino
11:00 - 12:30
Computer Architecture
1:30 - 2:30 Digital Electronics
4:30 - 7:30
Internet w/ Web Page Development

There. All done. Next mini-article...

†Gathering the Magic‡
†Regionals this Sunday‡

It's actually Magic Regionals this sunday, so here's the fact sheet. Are we going to join? Maybe. If I can construct my deck on time. Here's the complete decklist:

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands
4 [9E] Urza's Power Plant
4 [9E] Urza's Mine
4 [9E] Urza's Tower
4 [9E] Shivan Reef
4 [9E] Yavimaya Coast
3 [UNH] Island

// Creatures
3 [DIS] Simic Sky Swallower
2 [CHK] Keiga, the Tide Star

// Spells
4 [GP] Izzet Signet
4 [RAV] Compulsive Research
4 [RAV] Remand
4 [9E] Mana Leak
3 [DIS] Simic Signet
3 [9E] Wildfire
3 [GP] Repeal
2 [9E] Tidings
2 [9E] Pyroclasm
2 [GP] Electrolyze
1 [DIS] Demonfire

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [9E] Annex
SB: 4 [9E] Naturalize
SB: 2 [CHK] Sensei's Divining Top
SB: 2 [GP] Electrolyze
SB: 2 [9E] Pyroclasm
SB: 1 [9E] Wildfire

Yes. A completely different version of what I usually play, complete with 2 sets of pain lands and a full set of Urza lands. I have no idea on how to aquire those pieces, but I will manage. I will start to playtest it ASAP, and expect a detailed report on my playtestings next update. I expect that to be tommorow, so don't worry.
---
"Miiiggght of Oakkksss!" ~ Austin