« Home | †‡†Journal Entry # 14 :: The week that was‡†Weathe... » | †‡†A TRIBUTE TO MY MOM‡†Happy Mother's Day!‡†‡Only... » | †‡†A TRIBUTE TO MY DAD‡†Happy Birthday Daddy... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #13 :: Darned…‡ ­†Date & Time:... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #12 :: Reglogs.dll‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #11 :: PLDT myDSL‡ ­†Date & Ti... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #10 :: sCrap Book‡ ­†Date & Ti... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #09 :: Shit Happens‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #08 :: Start of the Second Week... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #06 :: Summer Class‡ ­†Date & ... » 

Monday, May 22, 2006 

†‡
†Journal # 15 :: Calm...Before the storm...?‡
†Date & Time: 052106, Sunday, 11:35pm‡
†Weather: Still havn't decided yet‡
†‡

Suilan, Mellonamin!

Here's the rates for a stay in Villa Escudero. My mom wishes to to see them. That aside though, my saturday was a bit hectic. I woke up a bit too late (as usual) and arrived at the school 10 minutes after 9am. Which is 10 minutes after Mr. Rivera gav
e a quiz. ~_~ Anyways, after a long discussion, another quiz was given (Which I'm sure I nailed) and we were dismissed one and a half hour earlier (10:30am). Which sucks. Because we were bound to Robinsons Galeria after we assemble at Jolibee at 12:00nn. So, I have to kill some time (by playing RFOnline, of course) before deciding to eat at Jolibee when It's 11:45. The Crispy Bangus Belly was awesome. Anyways, JM and the gang appeared. They have get some shots (Immunity booster, or something) on a clinic near JPRizal Hospital, so we have to wait. Until 3:00pm. Yup, we finnaly went to robinsons when it's about 3:30pm, so we arrived there at 6:00pm. After a few card trades and a few binder checks, I got what I need (A couple of Simic Sky Swallowers and a Three Dreams). So I looked for the book I needed for my Rizal Class. After I bought those (As well as the latest Gadgets Magazine) my berks finally realized the time. And that we're starving. So, we went to the Festival Mall (I don't know why we didn't just eat then and there) to eat. And discovered that they're closed since it's already 9:30pm. We looked around, and saw that KFC's still open and went there to eat. I got home at around 11:20pm.

Whew. What a day. But still, It was nice, since the next week would be Finals Week. ~_~

†Gathering The Magic‡
†Three Dreams‡

// Lands
7 [UNH] Island
7 [UNH] Mountain
1 [CHK] Minamo, School at Water's Edge
2 [UNH] Forest
4 [UNH] Plains

// Creatures
3 [DIS] Simic Sky Swallower
2 [CHK] Keiga, the Tide Star

// Spells
3 [RAV] Faith's Fetters
2 [RAV] Three Dreams
2 [RAV] Dream Leash
4 [9E] Mana Leak

4 [9E] Annex
2 [9E] Icy Manipulator
2 [9E] Confiscate
4 [DIS] Azorius Signet
4 [DIS] Simic Signet
4 [9E] Wildfire

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [RAV] Remand
SB: 4 [NE] Seal of Fire
SB: 4 [9E] Pyroclasm
SB: 1 [9E] Creeping Mold
SB: 2 [CHK] Sensei's Divining Top

The deck is composed of every color except black, but it's mainly a UW Aura deck, splashing red for Wildfire and green for Simic Sky Swallower. The deck still hasn't rolled out of the Vaults since I'm lacking Faith's Fetters and Azorius Signets. But still, I'm quite sure that the deck would turn out to be a powerful one, just like my Annex-Wildfire deck now.

†The Tournament Report‡
†Shortest Report Ever‡

A tournament would be held here in my house this May 27, 2006. It would be a Mgic Tourney (Entrance Fee: 25.00, prize: 1x 9th Edition Booster Pack) care of Phillip, who would also be our Head Judge, and a Tekken Tournament. Both tourneys would be held from 1:00pm onwards, and we're expecting at least 10 contestants on each of the tourneys.

I will post the details later coz I'm a bit sleepy...
---















Obssessed? Oh yeah.
---