« Home | †‡ †Journal Entry #11 :: PLDT myDSL‡ ­†Date & Ti... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #10 :: sCrap Book‡ ­†Date & Ti... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #09 :: Shit Happens‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #08 :: Start of the Second Week... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #06 :: Summer Class‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #05 :: Lost Heaven‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #04 :: Holy Orders (Be Just or ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #03 :: Holy Tuesday‡ ­†Date & ... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #02 :: Holy Monday‡ ­†Date & T... » | †‡ †Journal Entry #01 :: The Blogs‡ ­†Date & Tim... » 

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 

†‡

†Journal Entry #12 :: Reglogs.dll‡

­†Date & Time: 051006, Wednesday, 1:19am‡

†Weather: Don’t know yet…‡

†‡


Suilan, Mellonamin!

I finally found out which of the files in windows/system32 folder is causing the annoying taskbar spyfalcon malware on my PC! It’s the bloody Reglogs.dll! Yey! So, as this is my first true post in the blogspot, I apologize for updating so infrequently. I have lots of things to do…namely:

1.) Work on my mad DBMS skillz (My database management systems class is one of the hardest class I’ve ever been at, and I actually liked it. It’s refreshing after the last two years of basic programming, algebra and logic.)

2.) Prepare for my Rizal Field trip this Friday…

3.) Prepare for my Rizal shrine duty tomorrow…

4.) Get the LECOMELEC Software back online

5.) Register on the following forums: GameFAQs, Magic: The Gathering Boards, MTGSalvation Boards, EZBoards and L5R Boards

6.) Download the following: Updated Graphics Card Driver, Samurai 7 Episodes, Alice Academy Episodes, Digimon Savers Episodes & Gundam Seed Destiny Episodes

7.) Attain a Level 30 Knight on Rising Force Online at full pt.

A lot? Not as many as last time, but yes, for a summer class, that is a bit too many…